descirbe my day in great detail:
well this morning my alarm went off and started plaing plain white t’s to wake me up…I just pressed the snooze button though xD. so anyway, I finally got up (too late). so I got up and got dressed and did all the normal stuff people do when they wake up..I brushed my teeth and blah blah blah..so I got dropped off (I carpool to school)..well my school day was pretty boring. First we had religion (catholic high school), then math…which I am proud to say I have an 87 as an average in geometry. which for me is really good unlike some people in my class who are gonna be math majors *cough meredith cough* (;. anyway then we went to english and then lunch..my next class was science..i got one of the hihest grades I’ve ever gotten on a test..which was an 89. so i was happy about that. then spanish which is always really long and boring..AND THEN we get to the fun part. p.e. now I don’t really like our p.e teacher but we got to spend the last like 20 minutes without him!! he had to go take pictures for the boys basketball team. so about 10 girls were playing fun volleyball and just messing around. so then me and Vanna and Sumner got a brilliant idea to go creep on the pictures so we all made funny faces and then ran when our teacher looked. It was quite fun..probably one of the most fun p.e classes. so anyway then on the way home from school I had to go to the orthodontist..which is never fun. Then I went to a viola lesson, came home, ate dinner, did homework, and am now on tumblr :D
10 likes and 10 dislikes:
the beach, falling asleep to the sound of rain, animals, writing, food<3, my ipod, going out to eat, GLEE, volleyball, and the color blue.
scary movies, rollercoasters, mosquitoes, running, tests, oranges, waiting for stuff, being ignored, nail filers (i hate the sound they make), and driver’s ed.
some basic things about me:
1. I hate scary movies. I always have bad dreams after them and honestly they just scare the crap out of me.
2. I was born on valentine’s day, which to me is cheesy but whatever.
3. I like writing. Not long stories but just articles about whatever i’m feeling.
4. My 2 least favorite subjects are math and science. If I were good at them, they might be fun, but I just am not good at either subject.
5. I love animals. like alot..I don’t want to be a vet though.
6. I also love kids. not in a creepy pedifile kind of way just in an aww they’re so cute way. I think I want to be a teacher.
7. As long as it’s a good book, I like to read.
8. My music keeps me sane. honestly I need my ipod when I’ve had a bad day. or a good day. Whenever… I just need it.
9. I really want to travel. Like more than anything. I have never been out of the country and that to me is sad.
10. I don’t have self confidence in myself. I just don’t. It’s one of the many things I lack. I always second guess myself.
as crazy as it may seem, when i’m quiet or i don’t talk, i’m not always mad. sometimes i just like to be alone…
i’m on the edge of breaking down, and no one’s here to save me.
why do i always over analize things too much? i keep thinking i have figured it all out and then something happens to make me second guess everything. and one more thing for guys: don’t lead a girl on unless you actually like her. you end up leaving my head in a mess and wondering…
i love my friends. so. freakin. much.